We would like to thank you for taking interest in guest posting and being featured on Dwelling Decor. We are currently looking for a few bloggers in a similar niche to post as guest users on our site or to have your blog featured. We have always been interested in receiving a well-written, unique post related to crafts, DIY, repurposing, or any kind of decoration.
Do you have an incredible DIY project, room makeover, home tour, a fabulous furniture transformation or your blog in general that you would like featured on Designed Decor?
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed first and if it is found suitable for Dwelling Decor readers, it is likely to be published.
- We DO NOT accept submissions from freelance bloggers or writers, corporations or retailer sites. We only consider submissions from individual bloggers who maintain a personal blog site.
- The posts must be related to crafts, home decor, DIY, or repurposing.
- The preference will be given to those who prove a genuine interest in Residence Style as a reader or follower. A submission that promotes or advertise your own site like a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions that seem to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality images with original content.
- The Post must contain a minimum of 750 to 2000 words.
- Posts must use bullets, short paragraphs, and great quality photos. Posts submitted without photos will not be considered.
- Make sure you do not use any links in your post unless they are relevant and valid. Links will be a “no-follow” link. Any link that is invalid will be removed.
- Include a short bio of up to 50 words at the end of your post. Please include links to your top 3 social media platforms.
- Dwelling Decor does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
Please contact us so we can make arrangements, for a guest post and to make sure you are a good fit for my audience.
- If you agree with these terms then you can contact us and tell us your interest in the subject.
- Once your project is published on Dwelling decor, feel free to mention it on your website or share it on your favorite social network(s)!