You already know that you can’t make a Christmas decoration without Christmas balls. But did you know that there are different ways to decorate with this Christmas item? Well, that’s what we want to show you in this post.
First, know the meaning of this Christmas symbol, then understand how to decorate with Christmas balls. Please take advantage of the tips to learn how to make Christmas balls and get inspired by our ideas.
What is the meaning of Christmas balls?
Christmas balls have some universal meanings like love, happiness, hope, and joy. But one of the most traditional and important meanings is to be the faithful representation of the fruits of life.
Christmas balls can also represent the 12 apostles, 33 as the age of Christ or the advent until Christmas arrives. For the most religious, the balls have the meaning of prayers, with the blue ball representing repentance, golden praise, and red prayer.
How to make decorations with Christmas balls
There is no way to think of a Christmas decoration without Christmas balls because they are already classic and traditional elements. However, you can use Christmas balls in different ways and not just on the Christmas tree.
On the tree
The most traditional way to use Christmas balls is on the tree. Instead of choosing colored balls, you can close in two or three colors, mixing tones and textures. This way, your decoration becomes more elegant and harmonious.
If the intention is to make decorations to decorate the table, you can take advantage of the Christmas baubles by placing them inside glass jars or jars. Another alternative is to make bottles decorated with small Christmas balls.
How about filling a vase with Christmas baubles? You can place the item to decorate any corner of the house or even as a decorative element in the garden. To make the piece more delicate, complement it with flowers.
If you’re going to have many guests at Christmas dinner, it’s important to schedule a table. Christmas balls can be perfect for this, especially if you differentiate the tables by colors.
You can use small Christmas baubles to decorate napkins on the supper table. In addition to balls, you can add items such as flowers and branches. The most suitable is to use Christmas balls with a color that matches the decoration.
The wreath is another item that must not be missing in Christmas decoration. However, to decorate it, you must use several items, and one of them is the Christmas ball. You can choose a color to make the wreath more modern or colored balls for something more vibrant.
Christmas balls are perfect to use as a pendant, especially if the intention is to perfect the lighting. Another option is to hang some balls from the ceiling, windows, walls, and, of course, the Christmas tree.
Have you ever thought about using Christmas balls as a flasher? This is possible, and the decoration is even more stylish, especially if you use one or two types of colors that highlight the decoration.
How to make Christmas balls
Now it’s time to get your hands dirty to learn how to make Christmas balls. This is because the decorative item can be added to the decoration in different ways. Follow up.
- As a table ornament, you can take a glass vase, fill it with Christmas baubles, and add LED lights to add that special touch;
- Take a Christmas-print tray, place a candle in the middle, and decorate it with several Christmas baubles.
- Crochet Christmas balls if you prefer to use balls that don’t break. Also, you can use different lines to give a charm to the decoration.
Christmas balls for serving drinks
- Take some transparent balls made of plastic, heat some tools, and pierce all the balls. Then just put the drink inside and serve it with a straw.
- Take some paper strips in the color of your choice and secure them with a gold or silver eyelet.
01. Christmas balls cannot be missing from the tree.
02. How about making big Christmas balls to put at the entrance of the house?
03. Handmade Christmas balls are great options for those who want to exercise their artistic side.
04. Decorate your Christmas tree with different balls.
05. Look at this beautiful wreath prepared with white Christmas baubles.
06. How about putting your hands dirty and making the decorated Christmas balls yourself?
07. See how it is possible to decorate the Christmas tree with balls made of deconstructed balloons.
08. To make your guests mouth water, decorate the Christmas tree with sweets.
09. The coolest thing is that you can leave the Christmas balls with your face.
10. Have you thought about using textures like these when making Christmas balls?
11. No idea how to make Christmas balls? Get inspired by this model.
12. It is possible to make personalized Christmas baubles according to the theme of the party.
13. Making homemade Christmas baubles can be great therapy.
14. For this, you can use different techniques such as gossip or fabric scraps.
15. But if you prefer a cheaper option, you can make paper Christmas baubles.
16. Regardless of the tree, Christmas baubles cannot be missing from the decoration.
17. Use and abuse your creativity when making Christmas balls.
18. In summer or winter, the Christmas ball is already a Christmas tradition.
19. Realize the delicacy of this handcrafted Christmas ball.
20. Learn how to make Christmas balls out of fabric.
21. Or use another type of material to make sparkly Christmas baubles.
22. Look at the cutest Christmas ball with the pet’s face inside.
23. Did you know that it is possible to make personalized Christmas balls with string?
24. Some Christmas balls end up being more traditional, just adding figures like a star.
25. How about betting on transparent balls and filling them with colored paper?
26. Choose Christmas baubles that match your home decor.
27. Do you believe they are Styrofoam Christmas balls?
28. How about making several mini trees with gold and silver Christmas baubles?
29. To protect the Christmas baubles, you can make craft items like these.
30. Do you already know which Christmas balls you will use on the Christmas tree?
31. Bet on Christmas balls with a different design to place on the tree.
32. Get inspired by paper models.
33. Handmade Christmas baubles made from different types of materials.
34. You can hang Christmas baubles in various corners of the house.
35. See what different and stylish Christmas ball to decorate your home.
36. Two-color Christmas balls make any decor more elegant.
37. You can add other decorations to the handmade Christmas ball.
38. Want to do something more colorful and fun? Place several colored pieces on the transparent balls.
39. Or add sparkly stars to highlight the balls.
40. You can even make Christmas balls made with crepe paper to decorate your tree.
41. How about making personalized Christmas balls like this?
42. Learn how to make Christmas balls with simple and economical materials.
43. How about using beads to make blue Christmas balls?
44. A good idea is to make Christmas baubles inspired by movies and cartoons.
45. If you know how to paint, you can use the technique when making Christmas balls.
46. Prepare some fun and lively Christmas baubles to decorate the Christmas tree.
47. Have you ever thought about making a Christmas ball inspired by Disney Princesses like Snow White?
48. Big Christmas baubles are a trend in home decor.
49. See these Christmas balls of different shapes and styles.
50. For those who love to travel, nothing better than making a ball with a world map.