Do you want to have a beautiful Christmas party, but the money is short, and you need to save? Know that it is possible to make a simple and cheap Christmas decoration by following some tips.
Check out how to make this decoration without having to spend a fortune, follow some tutorials that teach you how to make beautiful ornaments, and see some cool ideas that will help you create different items, simple and cheap. Let’s go check it out?
How to make a simple and cheap Christmas decoration?
Several simple items can be a great choice for decorating your home for Christmas. So, leave the expensive decorations aside and go for a cheap and easy decoration.
1. Abuse of Christmas balls
The Christmas balls are not just to decorate Christmas trees. You can use them to decorate other rooms or create different objects that add a special touch to the decoration.
Search specialty stores or party houses for packages with various Christmas balls. Then mix the balls with candles, fruits, branches, leaves, and other Christmas decorations.
2. Use plants in decoration
The pine tree is one of the main symbols of Christmas, and when combined with branches of leaves, flowers, fruits, and herbs, it makes a beautiful Christmas arrangement. They are cheap products with incredible natural beauty.
With these materials, you can create beautiful garlands, arrangements to place in the center of the table, decorations for the door, small treats to deliver to guests, among other options.
3. Decorate the supper dishes
Have you ever thought about using supper plates to make Christmas decorations? Be aware that they can be great options for this, as you can make some variations to your presentations when serving supper.
So use different kinds of fruit to make a different wreath or put walnuts, chestnuts, hazelnuts, strawberries, and cherries in bowls. How about customizing the tray that the turkey will be served on?
4. Bet on candles of different sizes and shapes
A nice Christmas decoration needs good lighting. The most recommended is to use candles, as they are cheap items and come ready-made. The charm is due to their distribution in the house.
You can use candles of different sizes and shapes to place in every corner of your home. At the supper table, place them in candlesticks to give them a more chic and sophisticated look. For variety, make a combination with the flasher.
5. Create a different tree
As the traditional Christmas tree has a very high cost, it would be interesting to innovate and modify. Using your creativity, you can make some ornaments to decorate a simple plant.
You can even make a tree out of paper, put it on the wall, stack some books and add flashers, or even make a montage of family photos in a tree format.
6. Reuse old materials
Those who like to work with recycling can reuse old materials and turn them into beautiful Christmas ornaments. So please take all the old objects you have and bring them to life.
You can use some pet bottles to create different ornaments. The milk can be a great option as a vase to place arrangements and canned or candy jars as a candle holder.
To make your home look like Christmas, you don’t need to wear expensive and luxurious decorations. Just buy simple materials and use your creativity to turn them into beautiful Christmas objects.
To make this decoration, you will only need garland, artificial flowers, candles, a glass bowl, and water. Therefore, they are cheap materials, and the result is simply amazing. 50 ideas for you to get inspired and make a beautiful, simple, and inexpensive Christmas decoration.
01. The wreath and a beautiful vase of flowers is enough to decorate your home for Christmas
02. Simple ornaments already make a big difference in Christmas decoration
03. Simple and cheap Christmas decoration: use simple and practical materials to decorate your home
04. Those who don’t have a traditional Christmas tree, transform a beautiful vase with plants
05. Simple and cheap Christmas decoration: the sock is a traditional item at Christmas and you can make your own
06. For those who are going to spend Christmas alone, a simple and light decoration
07. Delicate ornaments to put in your closet
08. Suspended balls and different models
09. How about making a recycled Christmas tree?
10. Make the Christmas tree ornaments yourself. In addition to being economical, it can be a therapy
11. Make the Christmas tree ornaments yourself. In addition to being economical, it can be a therapy
12. Place guests’ gifts in recycled bags
13. Use glass canisters to make candle holders
14. Chocolate with strawberry: there is no better combination!
15. Cheap and innovative idea: balloons in place of Christmas balls
16. Stars made of blinking lights to light up your Christmas
17. The combination of white and green tinsel
18. Personalized plates to receive guests at the table
19. Black colour can also be part of the Christmas decoration
20. Make custom letters to identify each guest at the table
21. Simple decorations to decorate the drinks table
22. Flowers are always welcome at Christmas
23. To remember the most beloved date of the year
24. Use creativity to decorate your Christmas
25. Custom ornament to leave at the door of the house
26. Want to make a rustic decoration? Spread branches and some pieces of the tree trunk
27. The kitchen also deserves a Christmas decoration. Customize a tree using various recycled materials
28. Want a simpler decoration than filling a bucket with Christmas baubles?
29. Serve the treats in individual bowls
30. Use ribbons to make your Christmas decorations
31. Put the tree on the wall. It ends up being more practical, cheaper and simpler to assemble.
32. No exaggeration to decorate gifts
33. Want simpler decoration than scattering pine cones, candles and glass bowls?
34. The candle adds a special touch to this coffee table
35. Make different scrapbook embellishments
36. A small detail in the mirror to make the house inspired for Christmas
37. How about preparing a cabinet with various Christmas decorations?
38. Paper ornaments to make your Christmas tree even more beautiful
39. Customize the Christmas Nativity Scene
40. Simple and Inexpensive Christmas Decoration: Spread various Christmas ornaments around the house.
41. The wreath adds a special touch to your decor
42. The sophistication in the small details
43. Even napkins need to get into the Christmas rhythm
44. Make an assembly with old sheets
45. Customized packages to distribute treats to children
46. Customize a beautiful panel to receive Christmas
47. When the least makes the decoration even more beautiful
48. Simple and cheap Christmas decoration: colourful decorations to liven up the party
49. Try to get your hands dirty to make your Christmas ornaments
50. Do you sew? How about customizing the pillowcases for Christmas?