The green color in the interior has one important feature. He can positively influence the psychological state of a person because this is the most natural color. Depending on the chosen shade, green can invigorate or, conversely, soothe, but in any case, it will never anger or annoy. You can always use this tone when creating designs in the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, or anywhere else in your home.
First of all, colors have special meanings, and they can be translated even in your home also because the green in the decoration brings an extra dose of liveliness, hope and exudes good taste. Its various tones promise to leave any environment with a more special air and without any difficulty.
- The green color in the interior combined with red is a very “tasty” option. Despite its extraordinary brightness, this is a very natural duet. It is associated, for example, with a ripe strawberry lying on the grass. In an apartment, such a combination is not suitable for any room because, in the bedroom, too bright colors will interfere with rest. But in the living room or the kitchen, the green-red design will look just great, very festive, and juicy. When using these colors, you need to remember the main rule: green as the main tone and red for placing color accents.
- A green interior with blue is very harmonious because such a combination reminds me of a cloudless blue sky and a spacious meadow. By playing with the shades of these colors, you can apply them in all rooms. For example, light green with turquoise will decorate a child’s bedroom very well. In any case, the green-blue interior will make even the smallest room spacious and airy.
- Continuing the associations, we can assume that green and yellow resemble a forest clearing on a sunny day. This color combination is very pleasing to the eye. A person in a green and yellow interior feels relaxed and calm. In addition, it will be very successful to use the warmest version of yellow-orange. The green-orange interior will turn out to be no less juicy than the green-red one.
- The combination of green and brown is one of the most successful. The advantage of a brown tone is its naturalness, so with the help of a green-brown design, you can create a real eco-interior. In any case, the advantage of the green-brown combination is that it can be used in any space.
- Green in the interior with splashes of purple is a rather bold combination. In general, designers rarely use the purple tone because it is very complex. However, the green shades conceal its excessive brightness and make it suitable even for the bedroom. In addition, if you want something simpler, you can always use tones similar to purple-pink and raspberry. There are no restrictions in their combination with green.
Therefore, today’s tips show that the greenish nuances deserve to be on the walls, furniture, decorative objects, lamps, and even plants. The more natural look of the color is versatile and can be easily combined with other shades.
Considering the color order of the color wheel, red is the complementary color of green, and yellow and blue are the analogs. But of course, feel free to create your own personal palette and combine the greens as you wish.
On the wall
If you are looking for balance, well-being, and a greater feeling of coziness at home, green is an option to color your wall. Its varied tones have the power to transform any space into an environment with a new mood, in addition to enabling a multitude of combinations. So don’t let the greenish nuances go unnoticed among your choices.
When choosing the shade of green that will paint your living room, dining room, bedroom, or any other room, consider the way you are going to use the color. In other words, consider your wall design.
Explore various shades to paint only half the space, a single wall, or even create a geometric shape. Darker olive and green tones add a more refined scent to the rooms.
For those who want to raise the mood of the furniture in the house, green presents itself as a great option. We are well aware that each color represents a different feeling or energy. In this case, betting on greenish furniture, you add touches of liveliness, creativity, and greater well-being.
In the living room, a green sofa is perfect to be the highlight of the environment. After all, whether it’s light or dark, the greenish nuance doesn’t go unnoticed. To take kitchen furniture out of the more classic line, bet on darker shades of green. They’re great for being more neutral, but they still bring a more special feel to the place.
Beauty is also present in the details, and the decorative objects in green color make a point of affirming this fact. After all, as it is a hue that stands out on its own, it is perfect for giving life to environments with clearer and/or neutral nuances. Pictures, vases, statues, throws, and pillows are great choices for adding a special color to any part of your home.
A tip for coordinating green with your home’s color palette is always to think of combinations that stand out for their contrast. If the furniture or other object is a lighter shade of pink, add a dark green vase. Creating these duos, trios, or quartets between color levels is easy and guarantees a special chromatic harmony.
A special light makes the difference in any space, be it natural or artificial. Green can give a more elegant look to the second option. Greenish lamps, lampshades, chandeliers, and sconces can not only fulfill their main role, that of illuminating, but can also become a special decorative object.
When choosing your green lamp, always consider where the piece will be and the colors around it. This is because the hue stands out by itself, so it is always important to pay attention to its position in the living room, bedroom, bathroom, or any other environment.
For an environment full of nature and with a special freshness, nothing better than investing in the green of the plants. Regardless of the space where they will be, the certainty is that they will fill the eyes with its beauty and renew the air in the room.
There is no contraindication to use and abuse the presence of plants indoors or outdoors. But it is always worth paying attention to which species live better with direct sunlight, which ones like a shade more, and concerning watering. In addition, the pots they will stay in also make all the difference for them to last for years. Creating your urban jungle is nothing complex, and, in addition, it can appear as a new hobby for everyday life.